1. What is your most prized Possession?
I would not call it a possession but what I hold very near and dear to my heart and protect fiercely is my family. After growing up in in a very dysfunctional family it was always my dream to have a “Typical All-American, Leave it to Beaver” family. Well, we are FAR from typical but I love my little family and nobody better mess with it!
2. How do you unwind after a long day?
HMM…some folks say I do not know how to unwind…..Having a full time job and a young adult on the autism spectrum don’t always make for easy unwinding BUT if given the opportunity I like to get some down time with my new found love of writing, facebooking and some highly educational television such as The Walking Dead 😉
3. What is one song that has followed you throughout your whole life?
The song that always comes to mind when i think of my life is Chumbawamba-Tubthumping…I get knocked down but I get up again..nothings gonna keep me down!
3. If you could give one piece of advice to new bloggers in your field, what would it be?
Don’t over think it. Write from the heart, be open and honest. Keep it Real!
5. Now that you’re famous, we need a quote from you.
As my daughter is getting ready to graduate college and go on her life adventures and as we look toward the future of what life will look like for our son as an adult on the autism spectrum..I keep telling myself this: